Today was swimming day at Erin's house! Well, we didn't go swimming at Erin's house; we went to the YMCA. They have this really cool kiddie pool that at its shallowest point is only 6 inches of water and at its deepest is 4 feet. And, to make it even better it was nice and warm!
Lily was super tired. In fact, she was sound asleep when we got there and I had a hard time waking her up to change her clothes. But, once we got in the pool, she really enjoyed it. She was a little nervous though, so she didn't really leave my lap much. It was ok, though. I really loved sitting there in the warm water with her on my lap, snuggling occasionally, playing in the water, and watching cousins play. It was a much-needed relaxing hour.
I spent the rest of the day talking with my niece and nephews, holding Lily, sleeping, eating a great dinner, and hanging out with Erin. Tonight, we are planning on some serious Super Mario time.
I don't think I could ask for a better vacation.
today, I blog!
12 years ago

2 comments:
ah, Sarah. It was so good to have you. And I am extremely proud that Lily got the "drink it" award for the day, even though she stayed on your lap most of the time.
The house seems so empty without you! But I'm glad you're home again with your family! Love you! Come again soon!
Sounds Heavenly! It's been a really long time since I took my kiddos to the pool. Maybe we need to remedy that...
Post a Comment