I have been home now for nearly 3 days!
I flew to Arizona on Thursday morning and left early Monday morning. It was a short visit and yet so full. I still feel like I was gone for weeks. I'm still in recovery mode.
My sister and I spent as much time as we could together; talking, giggling, cooking, talking, playing, laughing, crying, advising, uplifting, encouraging, strengthening.
We only slept when it was absolutely necessary.
I am not going to write more about it. I don't know how to express what a nice trip it was and how much it helped me find parts of me that had wandered off and were trying to find their way back. I feel better about myself. I feel like I can be the better person I've been dreaming about. I feel...good.
I miss her. I miss her family. But, I missed my family too. It is good to be home. It is sad to be so far away. Some day we will be closer.
Here are some pictures:









2 comments:
ah ha ha ha ha! those pictures are great. you'll have to email them to me when you get a chance. It was really nice and uplifting for me to have you here too. I wish you could have stayed longer, but I'm glad that you're back to your family. I love you!
Things sure have been crazy busy for you. Glad to catch up on all your blogs and hope you have a great new year
Post a Comment