Saturday, October 2, 2010

(193) Go Lily!

Early this morning, Lily was in quite a standing mood. So, I grabbed my camera in order to document how cute it is when she is just standing in the middle of a room.

This is what I filmed: (P.S. Sorry for turning the camera sideways...it was early in the morning, I was tired, not thinking. Also, you know this is a good video when I am willing to post a picture of my groggy self early in the morning.)


Yay, Lily!

So, I wouldn't call her a walker yet, but she is certainly moving in that direction!

Also, I think Owyn will be a great photographer someday, but not a very good model. She definitely prefers to be on the seeing end of the camera.

3 comments:

Erin said...

AWESOME! I love it when you post videos! it's like I didn't miss it! And also, you look awesome--not groggy or first thing in the morning at all. I LOVE your haircut!

Rita Peck said...

Really could Lily be any cuter when she walks. What a big girl.

Luanne Hardy said...

How awesome! I loved Owyn's little commentary. She is so cute.