Friday, October 29, 2010

(211) Yeah, I know we're early...

So, I'm pretty much Halloweened out.

Yes, I am fully aware that Halloween hasn't happened yet. And, please don't get me wrong, I still love Halloween. I'm just pretty much ready to move on this year.

The reason is this: Our branch Halloween party was last Saturday and the college did a trick or treat last night. We have plenty of candy. I am still planning on making a cool dinner on Sunday, though, but after that I'm breaking out Thanksgiving and starting Christmas prep.

Anyway, here are some sweet costume pictures. (Sorry I forgot to get a picture of me!)

Owyn was a lion.
*Rawr*


Lily was a tiger.
Get it? Tiger-Lily.


For our party, Mike dressed as a mad scientist, but this is how I sent him off to school today:


Check out his awesomeness! He even gets the head movement in!



And, of course, Owyn joined in on the fun.

Now, here is her video demonstrating her own Darth Vader interpretation. She is loaded with awesomeness too!

Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Erin said...

ha ha ha! that's so funny! I LOVE it when you post movies!

Annie said...

Sarah,

This made my day! I have the cutest nieces in the world (LOVE the costumes!!!), and Michael's Darth Vader impression was priceless.

I really enjoy reading your blog! :)

Love to you all!
Annie

Rita Peck said...

You kids look adorable