Thursday, October 7, 2010

(197) Good things:

1 pumpkin is equal to 7 store-bought cans (that is 14 cups!).

When I lay down on the floor, I become a magnet for my girls. They can't help but climb on me and then I tickle them and they laugh and I laugh. And I kiss them and they kiss me (or slobber on me in Lily's case). And we play and giggle and love each other.

Because I have been working for a year now, I get a floating holiday...paid! What ever will I do with that?

When using a rotary cutter, there is still no guarantee that the line you cut will be straight. But, if you put it up to a ruler, the line will be straight. Mike taught me that today! (I know, it's pretty obvious, but exciting nonetheless.)

2 comments:

Erin said...

unless your ruler is wonky...I can't draw a straight line even with a ruler. I know, I'm a rare case.

Evelyn @ Hanging by a Silver Lining said...

It's funny how many things of my scrapbooking or sewing stuff Clayton has had to show me how to work.