Tuesday, October 26, 2010

(208) This Mommy is proud.

She loves Mickey Mouse.


She is adorable and soooooo funny!


They both like to read (Lily just eats those books right up!).


I made this for dinner on Sunday.
(Mmmmmmmm. Go here if you want to make your own.)


She is a budding baker.

P.S. The Halloween party was a hit, but I forgot to get pictures! Sorry. I looked pretty cool in my Bride of Frankenstein get-up too and I really regret not getting a picture. We are taking the girls trick-or-treating on Thursday, though (I know, not Halloween, but oh well), so I'll take pictures of them then.

2 comments:

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

Ummm...good dinner! They look like they turned out great! Well, disgustingly great! Thanks so much for sharing this. I love seeing what my readers end up making!! Cute family!

Erin said...

Hey! I made worms for dinner tonight! (except I used hot dogs and bbq sauce!) I love doing things like that for the holidays. Why did you go trick or treating on Thursday? We're doing the trunk or treat on Saturday. Why aren't you? Love you!