Old Navy is having a clearance sale. I *love* clearance sales of all sorts, but this one was especially exciting because they had taken an extra 40% to 50% off the clearance price. I got a shirt for 28 cents, Friends! I also got a whole bunch of maternity clothes! (No, I'm not. Just being prepared for the future.) Wahooo! Mike and I were like kids in a candy store today!
We went to town today and got family pictures taken. We've been wanting to do them for a while, but, I confess, I have been a little hesitant. My mom is an amazing photographer and I feel a little like I am betraying her when I go to someone else for pictures. But, she is, alas, in Idaho and I am in West Virginia. So, we got our pictures today. (I will post them when I get the CD in a week or so.) I did, however, get a little teary-eyed as the camera started snapping, because it really made me miss my mom. But, I do have to say, I love looking at the pictures we got and seeing my own little family. It is very sweet and heartwarming.
Let's see, what else today...
The grocery store here makes these little personal-sized pumpkin pies. I love them. Especially smothered in whip cream. Are you getting tired of all my various forms of "I love pumpkin" yet? Me neither.
P.S. Tomorrow is the great Halloween party I have been planning and preparing for this week. If I don't post anything tomorrow, it's because I am all partied out. I hope you understand. =)
today, I blog!
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment