Monday, October 18, 2010

(203) Climb every...

Remember when I mentioned a little while ago that Lily climbed up some stairs and then fell back down? (I would link it for you, but I'm tired and I don't really feel like backtracking today...sorry. =))

Anyway, all is fine now. We have put up a good strong gate. But, Lily is a headstrong little girl and has definitely entered the I-must-explore-e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. stage. She is also a pretty darn good problem solver. This means I have found her in some, um, let's say, creative places and I have found some interesting things in her mouth.

So, it really wasn't much of a surprise today when Mike said, "Lily just climbed up onto the couch!"

Yeah. She did. She's still not walking yet, but she is absolutely, without a doubt, climbing.

But, I have to say, who can blame her when she has this to play with on the couch:



I'd climb up there too.

2 comments:

Erin said...

ha ha! that's funny! Evan used to do that, too.
I LOVE your new family pictures on your profile. The one of you two kissing is so cute!

Rita Peck said...

I love it. Priceless pictures she will treasure