This morning I had the miracle of some extra time! I was able to take a shower, do my hair, and even put some makeup on! This is a rare occurrence indeed.
In fact, Owyn came into the bathroom and watched me for a minute. Then she said, "Going to church, Momma?" Apparently, the only time I do my makeup is when we are going to church.
So, I explained to her that some days I feel like dressing up a little more. It often means we are going to church, but not always.
Satisfied with that, she settled in to playing with one of my makeup brushes. She stood in front of the mirror poking at her face. Then she said to me, "I'm trimming my beard."
I really do need to spend more time in front of the mirror.
today, I blog!
12 years ago

2 comments:
Ha! I once gave Jenna a bath, and she said, "What dress should I wear today?" and I said, "Dress? Oh, no, it's not Sunday." She gave me a look like, why the heck am I taking a bath, then?
funny how kids percieve what their moms do
Post a Comment