Before I get to the big video, I have to share these funny pictures with you.
Backstory: I got a new shelf for the toys in the living room. My girls love boxes, so I left this nice long one out for them to play with, which they did. I was out of the room when I heard, "Mommy, help! I stuck!"

Apparently, the box was too small to be a tunnel for Owyn! (No worries, by the way, she came out quite easily with no pain or trauma involved.)Now, here is the best video I have to date of Lily walking. I'm sorry it's not a long walk or anything fancy, but, trust me, she has been walking all over the place just like this.

2 comments:
Yay Lilly!!! If we were there her and Julianna could chase each other around.
I love your new family pictures.
Yeah Lily! I can't believe she is walking.
I love your new family pictures they are so cute. I'm glad you went and got them done. I'm reluctant to have people take my picture too. I grew up with a photographer in the family and the only other one I'm truly comfortable with is Mom. Anway, I LOVE LOVE LOVE them.
Also, when Owyn did that little dance she did it exactly like you. If we were to ask you to do a little dance you would of done the exact same thing. I love it!
Post a Comment