So, the last swap I did was a two-parter. I decided to sign up for the second part which is a 12 Days of Christmas swap!
I had so much fun with the last one that I had a hard time resisting this one. In fact, I didn't resist. I just signed up!
Head on over to Sami's awesome blog to join in. Even if you don't want to join in, you should check out her blog. It's awesome!
(P.S. If you want to join the swap, click on the button on my sidebar. I couldn't figure out how to get it in this post. =) Is there anyone who knows how to do that and is willing to teach me?)
UPDATE: Thank you to soyprincesa2 who was kind enough to teach me how to add the button. That was very nice! Unfortunately, it still doesn't seem to be working. I'll keep trying though. Sorry!
Update again! I did it! YAY!

3 comments:
The html code that you used to put it on your sidebar you go to edit your post and then when the edit page pops up you can either do "Edit HTML" or "Compose". choose the 'edit html' and insert the code that you copied. As long as you insert it on this editing format rather than the compose one that shows actual photos you have on your post as opposed to the code for the photos it should work.
I also signed up for this swap.
Maggie
I have also signed up and this is my first bloggy swap. I am so excited.
Love your family photos. I am your newest follower.
Have a great weekend.
This is going to be so much fun! Reading through your blog, I find we have a lot in common! My email is rylissite@yahoo.com if you have any questions!
Post a Comment