So, Harry Potter was super duper awesome! I loved it. That doesn't even cover it. I really, really loved it!
My kids stayed with our friends while we went out to the movie. We didn't get back until late, and apparently they hadn't been too eager to sleep while we were gone. There was too much excitement I guess! Anyway, the girls crashed when we got home, but it was just about midnight.
So, what is good about that? Yeah, they slept until 9:30! Lily woke up around 7:30 to nurse, but went right back to sleep (and so did I), so I got the longest sleep I've had in a while! Seven hours straight! That's almost unheard of! Beautiful.
today, I blog!
12 years ago

2 comments:
I'm glad you got that button installed. By the way... I was suprised to see that you had commented on my party blog... I hadn't posted over there in ages... until tonight. My regular blog is www.royalscastle2010.blogspot.com
I am a Twilight fan.... but after reading all 7 Harry Potter books in 8 days I am now a Harry Potter fan even more!!!! I had never read the books until this last week. It was the most exhausting amazing experience!!!!
oops... I was thinking you left the comment on my party blog... but you didn't. sorry about that. I have a blog where I post the parties that I have planned and carried out. I love to have dinner parties for couples we know.
Post a Comment