Monday, November 15, 2010

(220) Food, fast

I took my girls shopping this morning. Birthday shopping for Lily. It was a good time cruising around through Toys 'R Us trying out a lot of different playthings. A toy store with a 2 1/2 year old and a 1 year old is truly a wonderful place!

Afterwards, since it was lunchtime and I had some other errands to run before we went home, I decided that it would be in our best interest to stop for lunch. I introduced my girls to Wendy's, which is, in my opinion, one of the best fast food restaurant out there.

We started small, just a cheeseburger. We'll work our way up to Frostees and fries. I can't even think of the words to describe how much they loved it! Maybe they were just hungry. But, I am hoping that it was the opportunity we had to sit together and eat and talk and giggle and watch people. I know that's why I liked it.

1 comment:

Sami said...

I LOVE Wendy's. Their spicy chicken sandwich is like a drug to me. Gotta have it!