ok...I am well aware that my hometown has been heavily hit with snow over the past few days.
I am also well aware that it has been a perfect 60 to 65 degrees here and that I have been lucky to be enjoying that.
Tonight, though, the storm that hit out West is making its way here and the temperature outside is dropping fast.
Dang it.
I was hoping to hold on to that beautiful 60 degrees. But, there are perks to the chilliness. Namely, hot chocolate. A big, fat mug of hot chocolate. With hazelnut creamer. And whip cream slowly melting its way through.
And also, fuzzy socks. Down comforters. Slippers. Cuddling. Winter hats and scarves. Snowmen. Sledding. Christmas. Tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches.
Just to name a few.
I'm ok with it for now.
today, I blog!
12 years ago

1 comment:
I never thought about putting creamer in my hot chocolate! GENIUS! I was always feeling left out becaue I don't drink coffee, and there are so many yummy sounding kinds of creamer out there.
Loser no more! I'm gonna buy myself some creamer!
Post a Comment