Friday, November 26, 2010

(227)

Perhaps you have noticed that I have been a little, um, not consistent in my blogging this week.

It is not that I haven't had something to be happy about everyday; I most certainly have been surrounded by joy and happiness and love this week. No, the problem here has been that I've been surrounded by joy and happiness and love this week. =) I haven't really wanted to take time away from my husband (who has been on break all week! That is 7 days in a row that I have had him home most of the day!) or my girls.

Also, I've been really tired this week from staying up late at night preparing awesome food and working on super fun projects and playing games with Mike on our new Xbox (an early Christmas present we simply couldn't wait for!).

It's been a good week and I am so happy with my life. I with the week could last longer, but I'm excited for Mike to get back to doing so well at school and getting so much closer to finishing! (Ok, we still have just under 3 years, but every semester counts, right?) I am excited for Christmas. Owyn is actually showing some understanding of what is coming this year! I'm excited to be alive, living each day as it comes.

2 comments:

Rita Peck said...

I know what you mean. I have been terrible about blogging these days. Having so much fun I don't find myself at the computer. Enjoy your holidays. I love reading your blog

Sami said...

I couldn't have said it better myself! I have definitely appreciated having Roon home for 4 days in a row, and I was very reluctant to have to return to "real life" this week. But...in a few short weeks, it'll be break time again!
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!