Tuesday, November 16, 2010

(221)

You know a day is going to be a good one, when it starts out with your husband saying, "Do you want me to take the girls downstairs and give them breakfast so you can sleep a little longer. I know you are tired."

Then you have to wonder if you are dreaming.

But, when you realize you aren't, you know you are blessed to have such a good husband, such good children, a good home, and a beautiful life!

2 comments:

Luanne Hardy said...

Oh that made me all teary eyed. Sorry I've been absent from commenting. I've been working on a project for Christmas and have separated myself from the world wide web. But I'm back!

Sami said...

My husband is amazing with doing this sort of thing. Good to know mine isn't the only one out there. Kudos to your man, Sarah!