Can you believe it has been a year already?

It has flown by to me, and yet at the same time, I can hardly remember what life was without her!
She is a gentle soul. She is cheerful and happy, patient and kind, but also stubborn, fiery, strong-willed, and tenacious. She is a problem-solver. She is affectionate but not cuddly. She loves people, but favors Mom and Dad the most. She wants to do everything that Owyn can do and is always thrilled when Owyn lets her follow. She is a beautiful part of our family and a blessing in our home. P.S. Here is the cute video of the day: Owyn singing to Lily at dinner. (I am not sure what she is singing about, it sounds like complete jibberish to me! I think Owyn is just making up words.)



4 comments:
can't believe it has been a year. happy birthday lily
Lily looks petrified in that movie. I was laughing the whole time.
I love Lily's face! She's looking at Owyn like she's from another planet! I love it when you post videos. you'll have to show me how you do it, cause I have one to post and it never works for me. Love you!
Such a pretty baby! BTW, I love the new family pics! They look great!
Post a Comment