I've gotta go to bed.
It has been a long day. Mike was gone all day. That is really nothing new, but today he was far away. He went on a field trip to an aviary in Pittsburgh. He had a good time, but it was sure nice to have him home again.
After we put the girls to bed, he was putting his lunch away as I started work. He pulled a bag out of his lunchbox, handed it to me, and said, "I got something for you."
It was a small bag of gourmet chocolates! It is awesome being married to a man who thinks of me in those little moments of life.
today, I blog!
12 years ago

1 comment:
That is so sweet! I love hearing sweet things about husbands, it makes me think of the sweet things my hubby does, and you can never be wrong when appreciating the sweet!
Post a Comment