I walked out of my door this morning and it was sunny, and warm...still a little chilly, but warm. There was a soft breeze.
Lots of birds were flying through the trees. Most of them were singing. I wanted to sing with them.
I drove with my window down. Only part way, otherwise it got too chilly. But, I still enjoyed the fresh air blowing in my face.
I brought my jacket with me, but it stayed on the seat beside me.
The rain last night woke up the ground and turned it green. That beautiful Spring Green.
When I came home, I took some time to say hi to all the little flowers poking their heads out of the dirt.
"Welcome back!"
today, I blog!
12 years ago

3 comments:
I love this. You're like an artist that just painted a landscape with words. I love it!
What Erin speaks is true! Very poetic :) "Oh the barn yard is busy in a regular tizzy and the obvious reason is because of the season. Ma Nature's lyrical in her yearly miracle: spring, spring, spring!"
What a lovely post!
I am so craving the green of spring! I just spent a week in Portland - and it definitely makes me wish for green at my house!
Post a Comment