Tuesday, March 22, 2011

(281) Would you like to know what I love?

Cuddles.

Especially when they come from babies who are tired, babies that have been playing and laughing for most of the day (all day would be nice, but not realistic, right?).

I love it when she drops her head onto my shoulder but keeps her arms in a tight grip around me, like if she holds on tight enough maybe I won't lay her down.

I love it when she turns her head to face me and her eyes are closed, fighting to stay open, and she is smiling. She is a happy baby. I love that.


I also love talking to my mom.


I love that even though the idea of changing our plans for the trip home this summer was stressful, the actual process was quite smooth and enjoyable. (We actually saved money!)


I love hot caramel apple cider. It's really good.


I love that during a spring thunderstorm, when Owyn hears thunder, she asks, "Is the sky making music for me?" Then she follows that with, "That's so nice!" She is an optimist.


Finally, I love my new blog. You should check it out. =) (I know, shameless plug. Sorry!)

3 comments:

Luanne Hardy said...

I'm not a mom but I love all those things too.

Kyerra said...

I love that, too! *^^* So you have two blogs now???

Rita Peck said...

i love all of that though lately my baby is tired from crying. I need to be better at my blog like you.