Thursday, March 24, 2011

(283) Thanks for the thanks!

I received a surprise package in the mail today! When I opened it, I found a beautiful quilted fabric envelope and a Thank You card sent by some of the women who listened to my talk last week.

I am so touched that they took the time to not only send a card but make a gift. These are the type of people I want to be more like. They have a generous intention and quickly follow through with it, blessing the lives of the people they come in contact with.

I will forever be grateful to these women who became my friends the first day I met them and always will be. They touched my life once again today.

2 comments:

Jeigh said...

They are awesome! I love them, too, and your prize was well deserved, because you're awesome, too!

Erin said...

you already are one of those people! Didn't you know?