Thursday, March 17, 2011

(280) Stress

I had an opportunity last night to speak at a Relief Society birthday party. They asked me to speak about dealing with the stress.

When my friend called to ask me, she said it made sense to ask me since I am dealing with so much stress. It's nice to have recognition sometimes. =)

Anyway, I really enjoyed speaking. Mostly, I enjoyed putting together a fun PowerPoint presentation, but also I enjoyed stepping back from my busy life and taking time to recognize how much Heavenly Father is helping me in my life and how much He is teaching me.

I have a beautiful life. I love my family so much! I am grateful for the work I have each day as I take care of them. I'm glad for the load I bear.

1 comment:

Jeigh said...

And you did a great job!