Today was grocery shopping day.
That means I left the girls with Mike and got to spend the afternoon with myself, my iPod, and the crowd at Walmart. Good times.
So, anticipating a bit of an adventure in the grocery store, I decided to treat myself to lunch first. Conveniently, Taco Bell has their Crunchwrap Supremes on sale for 88 cents!
I bought one for myself, drove to the store, and sat in my parking space for about 15 minutes reading a book and eating. The rain was pouring outside and created a rather relaxing ambience for me. Who knew the parking lot at Walmart could be such a calming escape?
What is your most surprising escape moment of the day?
today, I blog!
12 years ago

1 comment:
I love those moments. It feels like a wonderful vacation, and happens at the weirdest moments. For example yesterday was a very busy day so I made potato soup for dinner in the late morning. So nice because everyone else was quietly busy and I felt like I got out of making dinner later. And potato soup is just great like that.
Post a Comment