I would take pictures of my kitchen counters, but I don't think the cleanliness would really translate well.
Just trust me when I say that they are glowing.
The floor, too, is radiant.
My kitchen is like a tired mother who has just received a long overdue massage, manicure, pedicure, and makeover. It is happy. It likes to cook again. It is ok with doing the dishes every day. It is playing more with the kids. It is encouraging the neighboring rooms to clean up and maybe move some things around...You know, change things up and see what a new look might feel like.
The dining room and living room have caught on and are starting to settle in to their fresh new looks, feeling light and free after removing that layer of dust and winter.
Tomorrow, I think I'll wake up the bathroom.
today, I blog!
12 years ago

2 comments:
I love that feeling! Of course, I really wish I could have that feeling without having to actually do the cleaning myself...
Wow! I'm green with envy.
Post a Comment