Monday, August 2, 2010

(151) Brightening things up...

This is my couch. Well, it's not really mine. It came with the house. You can't really tell from the picture, but it's kind of ragged, but it serves its purpose. You can tell from the picture that it is very black and boring.

So, here's what I did:
Pillows!

Really cute pillows! And, I know this picture makes it look like there are 4 pillows, but there are only 2. I just turned them around so you could see both sides.

Here's their close up:

Oh! I love them!

4 comments:

Erin said...

ooh! Those are super cute and creative! I love them too!
(p.s. I am looking forward to being worn out with you next week. I may have more energy since I won't have the kids with me, but the time change may mess things up a bit. Oh well, we'll work with it and love it anyway!)

Jeigh said...

Waaaaaay cute! That makes me want to make new ones, too!

Rita Peck said...

Such great fabrics. Love it

Kyerra said...

Cute pillows! They look great on your couch! *^^*