Friday, August 6, 2010

(154) Wahoo!!!!

I've had a long day. Not in a bad way at all, just a lot going on. And, on top of all the stuff I had to do today, I had to work a little bit extra to try and make up for the time I lost during our exciting little blackout.

Now, I sit her typing, trying to decide what to report as my happiness for the day. It could be that Lily slept until 6:30 this morning. It could be my shopping trip with Owyn. It could be the sunny day. It could be my afternoon cereal (Pops) snack. It could be the quiet time I got with Lily while Owyn was still napping. It could be the cute little squeaky frog...excuse me, toad (frogs have wetter skin and aren't as fat) that Mike caught in our driveway and then brought in to show me. Or, it could be the excited look on his face as he showed me how cool it was and then tried to flip it over on its back so he could rub its stomach (that little toad didn't put up with that so much). It could be lots of different things!

But, here is what I have decided on: I am done working for a week! I'm on vacation until August 16! And, to make my vacation even better, tomorrow my mom and my dad and my sister are flying in and they will be here until next Saturday!!!! Yay! It has been too long since I have seen them and I have been aching for them. Good times are ahead.

2 comments:

Luanne Hardy said...

Wow I'm jealous of your week of and your week with family. I love you so much.

Rita Peck said...

Enjoy your parents. I loved it when mine came to visit.