We had a little campfire dinner tonight with our visiting family and some of our friends. It was a really good time.
I decided to take some pictures.
First, I got Erin. I swear she was smiling when I pushed the button...

...then she did something funny with her face. She got more serious.
Next, I moved on to Jeigh.

She pulled her serious face as soon as I directed the camera at her.
So, I decided that I should join in the fun and take a picture of my own serious face.
Apparently, I don't really have one.

3 comments:
Oh, Sarah! Seriously, I might have to print out that picture and keep it close for bad days. It makes me litlol every time I look at it!
You look like you are telling Owyn why she shouldn't run out in the street or something!
That is funny
Post a Comment