Friday, August 27, 2010

(168)

I made tortillas to go with our burritos tonight. They were made from a mix. A mix that I made. =) How cool is that?

Lily slept until 7:30 this morning. I woke up because I could hear her and Owyn talking to each other. (so sweet) Then Lily started crying because Owyn was leaving (I heard her open the door). Owyn said, "I tell Mommy," then came running into me and said, "Lily wake up!" What a good helper.

I like to watch T.V. while I'm working. It helps pass the time and helps break up the tedium (is that a word?). Tonight Hairspray is on! I love this show! I have a goal of someday knowing all the steps to all the dances. When it came on, I remember the first time I saw it. It was a midnight movie that I went to with my sister and my mom. When buying tickets, Mom said "Three for Shampoo." hahahahahaha! It still makes me laugh.

3 comments:

Erin said...

1) I want to borrow that make a mix book from you, like, for forever.
2) Owyn is a good helper. And Lily is sooo cute!
3) I wasn't even there with you and mom, and that story still makes me laugh out loud when it suddenly comes to mind. I'm loling right now!
4)I love your frequent postage. It's like I get to see you and talk to you everyday.
5) I love your guts!

Rita Peck said...

how cool to make tortillas

Luanne Hardy said...

Read Erin's comment again and act like it's from me. That's all.