Today is my birthday! Wahoo!
Mike started school today, so it was a pretty ordinary day, except...
Lily slept until 6:45 this morning, ate, threw up on me, and then went right back to sleep (so did I, by the way...after I changed).
Owyn came in to my room at 8:15 and snuggled/slept until 8:45! Beautiful.
Lily woke up at 8:45 saying "Ba ba ba ba" instead of screaming.
We had waffles for breakfast.
We had waffles with peanut butter and jelly for lunch.
We had popcorn too.
I received birthday wishes (32 at the last count!) on Facebook all day long. It was very exciting to see who would be writing on my wall next!
I took a really nice nap.
The girls played happily together all day long allowing me to get all the laundry sorted without interruption.
Mike came home from school early.
We caught caterpillars on our porch.
While I was getting dinner ready, the carrots fell on their own like this:

I always enjoy a good Hidden Mickey.
This was what we had for dessert.

Triple Rich Chocolate Cake made in the slow cooker. Remind me to give you the recipe.
The Young Women stopped by while I was working with a large bucket full of mini chocolate frosted donuts! (I'm talking a really large bucket. The serving suggestion says 4 donuts (seriously?) and there are about 16 servings in the bucket! Nice.)
I met a katydid (what did katy do?) on my front door tonight. I've never met one before. It was cool. Its wings looked like leaves.
Mike said that on Friday or Saturday we will have to pretend that it is my birthday again so he can play too! Yay!

4 comments:
I thought about you aaaalll day! I'm glad to hear that your birthday was so peaceful. That's the best.
Oh, and could you please give me that ultra righ chocolaty slow cooker recipe? (you asked me to remind you)
And I love you, and happy birthday. You're one old stinker now.
p.s. What DID Katy do?
Dear Sarah, I'm glad you had a good birthday yesterday. I was thinking about you! I am so happy to know you, your such a sweetheart. I love reading your blog and knowing what interesting things you are up to. You should definatly celebrate through the weekend. Hugs to you for your birthday!
Happy birthday, Sarah! I loved reading about all the little details of your day.
Sounds like a nice day. I didn't know it was your birthday. Shows how much I go on facebook. Happy belated birthday. Hope you have a great day
Post a Comment