Monday, August 16, 2010

(159) I'm back

I don't know if you've noticed, but I've been on vacation. I was going to blog while my parents and sister were here, but I got so caught up in them that I kept forgetting and then I decided to just forget it for a couple of days. Now that I'm back, though, I realize that I missed my nightly writing. It was a very nice vacation and it is nice to be back.

My house still feels happy as it remembers all the fun times we have had here over the past week. It is going to take us a good week to recuperate I think, but I am sure we'll be fine. I feel refreshed. I feel like I can do whatever I need to and more. I feel reminded of who I am and what I am capable of. I love my family so, so, so much. I miss the pieces of my heart that live all over the country now.

Still, as my parents and Erin left, I was so grateful that we are sealed together. And, I was so grateful to be sealed to my own husband and my own family. It is a beautiful and happy thing that words will never be able to describe.

1 comment:

Rita Peck said...

That is the way it is with me when family visits. Amazing the comfort the knowledge of eternal families brings