Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's Here!

I got my package from Sami yesterday! In it was this very simple little white box. But, inside was this magic little ball!
I know the picture doesn't do it justice. It looks like just an ordinary clear glass ball with a red ribbon tied to it. But when you look closer, you can see the magic she worked:

It's beautiful!

My husband looked at it and said, "I think you got the better end of the deal!"

I think he is right. Thank you so, so much Sami! I love it!

8 comments:

Rita Peck said...

Love the ornament. Beautiful

Lisa said...

That is BEAUTIFUL!

Evelyn @ Hanging by a Silver Lining said...

Oh wow! That is beautiful! Isn't it kind of creepy and magical all at the same time that someone can get a picture of our families that easy? Not to try and taint the beauty of this ornament... That is neat!

It makes me laugh that Mike even said you got the better end.

Myya said...

Sami always does awesome swaps. That is a beautiful ornament, of course your cute family makes it that way! :)

Unknown said...

Awesome!

shortmama said...

What a great ornament!

Sami said...

I don't think you got the better end of the deal! I think we both made out pretty well in this swap!
Cheers to swapping, and cheers to making new friends!

Brittany said...

Wow! What a special unique ornament! It is very beautiful. Sami, you did a good job!