Have you ever seen a possum running across the street in the middle of the night?
It's pretty darn funny. At least the one I saw was.
It was running and running as fast as its little legs could go. It was pumping its legs so hard, it was almost cartoonish. And, it kept throwing nervous glances at me because I'm sure it knew it wasn't going to make it; because, here's what made it so funny. As fast as it looked like it should have been going, it was only moving at maybe a quarter of the speed I would have expected. If I hadn't been able to see its legs going, I would have thought it was taking a leisurely stroll across the street.
Of course, I was nice enough to stop for it. I felt that was safer anyway since I was laughing so hard. =)
today, I blog!
12 years ago

1 comment:
That makes me smile. I can just picture it.
Post a Comment