...We stayed in our pajamas for most of the day...because I was tired...because I stayed up late watching Lost...and Chuck...so I was feeling lazy...and somedays it's just better to be in your PJs.
...I tried to take some pictures of Lily sitting on my lap and Owyn reading books, but Lily was pretty interested in chewing on the camera.

...I got a few good ones, though.
(Look! She has teeth!)


Yesterday, we adopted triplets...

(Look! She has teeth!)

Yesterday, we adopted triplets...

...and, oh, we were proud!...

...We gave them kisses...

...lots of kisses.

Yesterday, Mike said if I took his picture he would shave it off...





3 comments:
I love those pictures. Lily looks SO MUCH LIKE YOU.
I also love how we both share the pain of our husbands doing crazy things with their facial hair.
I'm glad he shaved it off.
Lily is getting SO big! Come out and visit me so I can see her in person, k? And also, I think self portraits are the best. And also, Mike, that mustache is wearing YOU, man.
Love you!
Hilarious pictures. Love the last one
Post a Comment