Saturday, May 22, 2010

More Than You Wanted to Know...

I have a sore spot on my nose. I think it is a pimple...one of those mean zits that never breaks the surface. The nose ones are especially nasty when they sit inside the nostril, unreachable and indescribably painful.

I also have a cold, which makes matters even worse. I looked at myself in the mirror today and noticed that the tip of my nose was red and swollen...bulbous, even!

So, I did what seemed most natural and took a picture.
Can you tell my nose is rounded?
Here, look closer:
Poor nose.

So, there is really no point to this. It isn't really something to be happy about, although it did make me giggle to myself when I started taking pictures.


This made me giggle too:

When I told Mike I had taken pictures of my nose, he decided to join in.
(If you are wondering why I'm so crazy, please note the posting time...I'm always a little crazy when it's late and I'm tired.)

On to other things...better things...things that won't make you feel like your time has been wasted...
The wall next to my bathroom mirror is painfully blank.
See?
I would like to put something there. Something motivating and inspiring and encouraging and happy. Any ideas?

Thanks.

2 comments:

Luanne Hardy said...

Idea...we put our yearly goals in our bathroom so we "look" at them every day. I have a friend who puts her favorite weekly scripture up in her bathroom. So even those aren't fancy or anything it's a good idea.
Oh and I"m sorry about your nose.

Erin said...

Looks like a perfect place for a little fabric/cornstarch decal love.

ANd your nose made me laugh...not at you, but with you.