Today was a pretty normal day. I had a few errands to run and places to be...places to drive.
I'm not sure why this was such a fun thing for me, but today I really got a kick out of packing Lily up in her car seat and taking Owyn's hand as we strolled out to the car. I love how Owyn so obediently stands by my side as I put Lily in the car, pointing out all of the things she sees around us. I love how Lily gets so excited to play with the toys hanging on her car seat, but then reaches her hand out for me when I come back to get her out of the car. I love that Owyn sings as we drive, talks to Lily, plays peek-a-boo with me in the rear view mirror. I just love being a mommy and a homemaker. Normal days are just good days.
today, I blog!
12 years ago

1 comment:
how fun. such an obedient little girl.
Post a Comment