I have a lot of them. Way more than I can count. I have always been blessed to have good friends.
Tonight, I got to go hang out with a group of them to celebrate a graduation. It is so nice to be able to walk into a room full of people and know most of them, be happy to see all of them, and feel accepted and loved by all of them. Life is made sweeter by friends.
It makes me miss all of my friends who aren't here (you). I'm happy that I have access to the internet..blogs, facebook, e-mail (even though I'm not very good at writing back for some reason).
I don't get to see you all as much as I would like to. I communicate much less than I should. But, I'm so glad you are a part of me. You have helped me be the person I am, the person I like. I am happy I have such good friends.
today, I blog!
12 years ago

2 comments:
I miss you too!!!!!!!
And that is wny we love being your friend. You are just an amazing woman. Hope you had a great time
Post a Comment