Ok, so, I think I'm a little cold-blooded. It doesn't take much to make me cold. If I eat something cold, I get cold. When I sleep, I get cold. Movie theaters are always freezing. If I stand in the shade on a warm day with a breeze, I'll probably get a little chilled. Even summer nights often require a sweater for me.
So, today when I woke up from my nap and sat wrapped up in my blanket waiting for the after-nap shivers to pass, I knew what I was going to be grateful for and happy about today.
- I am grateful for oversized hoodie sweatshirts.
- I am grateful for fuzzy socks.
- I am grateful for fluffy blankets.
- I am grateful for ice cream. =)
- I am grateful for a husband who the opposite of me (hot-blooded) and likes to cuddle with me when I'm cold in the middle of the night or the middle of the day.
today, I blog!
12 years ago

2 comments:
I totally get what you are saying.
This is me too! (Unless it's while I'm pregnant, then my heater suddenly works.) I even take a blanket with me to the movie theaters now! I have yet to have anyone say anything about it and I'm so happy to be warm! =)
Post a Comment