I got some really cute pictures today that I was going to use for tonight's post, but Mike needed my computer to do some homework. Since that is more important, I am posting from my work computer. I guess I could put the pictures here, but I don't really want to. So, that post will have to wait until tomorrow.
Tomorrow I will be happy for today. Today I'll be happy for tomorrow? It works, I guess, but it's not as specific as I would hope for.
I don't know exactly what to be happy about tomorrow. I hope I'll get all the laundry folded. I hope I'll put it away. I hope I get to the store and back quickly. I hope I'll be able to spend some good quality time with Mike. I hope I get to spend some time on the floor with Owyn and Lily. I hope I'll get lots of work because tonight was super slow. But, I also hope it will be slow again so I can keep organizing my craft room and going through my fabric.
I like going through my project ideas and fabric. I like letting my creative juices flow and churn around in my head. It feels good. It feels fun.
On another note...
We finally watched the Lost finale tonight. Weird. I'm not sure I get it. But I liked what they were trying to do...or what I got from it anyway. I'm glad to be free of it in any case, at least until we buy the full DVD set.
Someday, I hope to own all of Alton Brown's Good Eats DVDs. I will keep them in my kitchen so I can follow along with him.
Someday, I will finish my quiet book...I just need to think of a couple more pages. Then I'll finish it and start another one.
Really I'm just rambling now. Sorry if you're still reading this and wondering where I'm going. I'm not going anywhere...just rambling. I'm happy with my thoughts.
Tomorrow I'm going to do Pilates and some dancing before I fold laundry.
today, I blog!
12 years ago

1 comment:
I have some quiet book page patterns I would be happy to let you borrow (or I can make copies of them and mail them to you.)
Post a Comment