My little baby (who got pretty beaten up at birth)...

...has gone from this...

To this...

In just 2 short years.
To call her sweet would be an understatement. To call her good doesn't even begin to describe it. She radiates sweetness and goodness and kindness and love. She is a joy and a light in our home. I'm so blessed to be her mommy. She was well worth the wait.
For her birthday (although we aren't officially celebrating until Saturday) she slept until 8:00. She had blueberry muffins for breakfast. She played with some balloons until they popped (and she didn't even cry). She had a turkey and cheddar sandwich on homemade bread for lunch. She had a cookie dipped in milk (in a big girl cup) for dessert. She spilled the milk all over herself and said, "Oh, Mommy! Wet bum."
And, after dinner, we had celebratory fruit smoothies.




2 comments:
Can't believe she is 2. Happy birthday. She is so adorable. I love her hair
I love that last picture. I can't believe how much she has grown. It's crazy how fast these things happen. Do me a favor and ask her to stop growing. Thanks!
Post a Comment