Saturday, May 22, 2010

(90) Two Years Old

What makes a day special for a 2-year old?

A desk made especially for her by Daddy...

...Awesome presents given at random intervals throughout the day...

...A super cool play tent/tunnel/ball pit...

...Balloons and streamers everywhere (even though our house seems to hold a balloon curse; they pop without warning and without reason)...


...Cake batter on a spatula....

...A cupcake party (with sprinkles)...

...a bib...

...among other things. She was spoiled rotten today! Lots of people visited and all of them brought presents that were perfect for Owyn (thanks all!), we played all day (except for at naptime), sang, danced, ate chocolate cake and ice cream, colored pictures and started off the Terrible Twos with a bang (those dang balloons).

Happy Birthday, Owyn (again!)! I love you!

3 comments:

Rochelle and Jonathan Cardell said...

Happy birthday Owyn!!! xxx

Erin said...

I wish I could have been there! That would have been awesome! But I was thinking about Owyn all day, and I even drew a picture of her with her birthday cake. Love you, Owyn!

Rita Peck said...

I love the picture of Mike and Owyn at the desk. Too cute. That play thing is every kids dream come true. What a fun day