Today, I spent a lot of time looking at what needed to be done and then rolling over and going to sleep. Ok, I didn't sleep a whole lot, but I did spend a lot of time turning my back on chores and turning my face to things that didn't require as much energy. Things like sitting on the big pillow chair eating apples with Owyn or making faces at Lily because it makes her laugh.
Every once in a while I would muster up enough energy to get enough done that I could say I got some things done today. I pile all the laundry into one pile...I'll sort it and clean it tomorrow. I washed the dishes...most of them; I'll put them away tomorrow. I made my bed...that always makes the room look cleaner. I went to the store and bought pizza for dinner.
That was enough for me today. It was a good day.

No comments:
Post a Comment