Hi Sarah, I haven't left a comment on every one of these but I want you to know how much I enjoy them. Thank you for sharing them. Most of the time I think...yeah, I like that too, or it will strike another cord in me. I miss you and I love you and you are constantly in my heart and thoughts.
yipee! I love chatting with sisters! I just hate it when babies have other plans for you. I guess that just means you have something happy to look forward to tomorrow too! (yipee again!) Also, I love it when you talk about me on your blog. It makes me feel like a rock star.
4 comments:
Hi Sarah,
I haven't left a comment on every one of these but I want you to know how much I enjoy them. Thank you for sharing them. Most of the time I think...yeah, I like that too, or it will strike another cord in me. I miss you and I love you and you are constantly in my heart and thoughts.
yipee! I love chatting with sisters! I just hate it when babies have other plans for you. I guess that just means you have something happy to look forward to tomorrow too! (yipee again!)
Also, I love it when you talk about me on your blog. It makes me feel like a rock star.
Have you tried Skype?? Then you can see each other face to face through video. It's free!
I love that I can stay up to date with everyone I love.
Post a Comment