Wednesday, June 23, 2010

(117) I *heart* Mr. Clean

Once again, this may make you think I'm a little crazy. But, that's ok; I am a little crazy.

Today was my bathroom cleaning day. I love bathroom cleaning day. First of all, I love that if I stay on top of it and actually clean it weekly, it doesn't take me very long. Second of all, and more importantly, I love bathroom cleaning products. I may have a slight addiction to them. (side note: Today I went to the store for some vacuum bags and found the new Mr. Clean (with Febreze) bathroom scrubber on sale! I was so excited I almost did a happy dance right there!)

I love that you can spray them on your bathroom surfaces, go take a 15 minute nap while your 2-year-old goes through the shoes in your closet, and then go back and wipe those surfaces down, maybe scrubbing a little bit. I love how all the whiteness shines when it is clean. And, I love how it all smells clean.

Now, don't be mistaken, I do do (ha!) a bit more than that. There is sweeping and mopping involved, some organizing and laundry, but for the most part it is quick and easy and satisfying. My bathroom is sparkly and smells nice and that makes me happy.

2 comments:

Luanne Hardy said...

Loving bathroom clean products must be a Hardy thing. Michael wouldn't do a happy dance, per say, but he does like them.

Rita Peck said...

My kids have discovered how fun it is to spray and wipe the bathroom. Oh the fun of cleaning