I'm a popcorn lover. I love it almost as much as I love chocolate (almost). Tonight I rediscovered the joy of popping it on the stove top. I didn't want to microwave pop a whole bag and was too lazy to pull out my air popper.
It was fun! I remembered watching my mom pop popcorn and then shaking the bag like a madman (woman) while she poured the butter over. I was a pro bag shaker. I remembered how cool it is to watch those little seeds turn inside out. I remembered fun family movie nights. I remembered really, really good butter caramel corn (that I need to get the recipe for, Mom).
I am excited to have movie nights with my own family. I am excited to train Owyn and Lily in the art of bag shaking. I'm excited to make that caramel corn. =)
today, I blog!
12 years ago

2 comments:
I agree totally. We made popcorn over the stove growing up. Had it for dinner every Sunday night (big meal for lunch). I love those memories and want them with my kids. I want your mom's recipe too please
I'm excited to find out the recipe to this caramel popcorn that sounds so divine.
Post a Comment