I made freezer jam! And it was sooooooooo easy!
I got 2 pounds of strawberries, because they are super affordable these days, chopped them up in my food processor (while I held Owyn because she is afraid of the food processor), added sugar and pectin, stirred it up and....
*BING!*

Those are the big containers too! That will last us for a while, but I think I will still make some more. It was quick, fun, and it made me feel so cool!
I have some peaches that I'm going to try on Monday. Woohoo!
P.S. I know it is kind of weird that I took a picture of this, but take a look at this cool moth I found sitting by my door today.
I've never seen a pink and yellow moth before and who knows if I ever will again. (That's why I took a picture.)


1 comment:
I love strawberry jam!
Post a Comment