Friday, June 18, 2010

(113)


We went to the grocery store today and both girls did a really good job. They both fell asleep on the way home and then woke up as I brought them in to the house (kind of a bummer, I would have enjoyed an extended naptime!).

Owyn was still a bit tired, though. I caught her taking a break from coloring to rest a bit.
Here is what she was coloring. It is a coloring page made especially for her by Grandma.
Mom, she loved it. I kept trying to get her to hold it up so I could take a picture of her with it, but she just wanted to put it on her desk and color it.
Thank you very, very much.
(P.S. Your letter made me cry which made Owyn think I was a little crazy.)


Later, we went to the park to have dinner with the Merediths.

Owyn wouldn't stand still for a picture!
Lily did though.

3 comments:

Erin said...

hurray! I love it when you post pictures! We got that same coloring page from our grandma, too! We just got ours today. It's stinky that you didn't get an extended naptime, but some days it just doesn't happen.
Love you!

Jeigh said...

Ahahahaha! Jenna and I just noticed that in the picture of Owyn running at the park, you can see Reese's spiky little ponytail in the bottom of the pic. So funny!

Luanne Hardy said...

That coloring page is so rad. I love that picture of Owyn taking a break from coloring time. TMMLSH