Saturday, July 3, 2010

(126)

Today was kind of disappointing. I have been battling a sinus infection all week, but this morning I woke up feeling my worst yet. Still, I was determined to fight it and enjoy the holiday weekend as fully as I could. I got up, got my girls ready, and we went off to watch the 4th of July parade.

Unfortunately, there was no parade! I'm not even sure now why I thought there was. I guess I just assumed there would be because there always is at home. Apparently that's not the case here. We went to the grocery store instead. It wasn't quite the same.

Tonight is the county fireworks show, but I can't go because of work. (Stupid work.)

But, earlier this afternoon, Jeigh called me because her family was going to see Toy Story! I didn't think at first that we would be able to go, but we ended up going. I'm so glad we did! It was a great movie and Owyn actually sat still through most of it! And I cried through the last 20 minutes or so! So, that's my happiness today: A good movie spent with my family. Thanks, Jeigh, for calling. =)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Next time, call me so I can go with you too!
p.s. was it good?