Tuesday, July 13, 2010

(134)

I have been watching all day for something to be grateful/happy for and I'm sorry to say nothing has jumped out at me. It hasn't been a bad day at all, it has just been a normal day. That in itself is wonderful and great but normal days stretch the limits of my creative writing skills further than they can go.

So, today, we'll go with a list:
1. I can walk today. My knee is on the mend.
2. Play group was today. It's always nice to get out and let Owyn play with a friend or two.
3. Naptime lasted for 2 hours!
4. It is raining today.
5. There has been a frog singing to me outside my window all evening.
6. Sloppy joes for dinner.
7. Golden Graham S'mores bars for dessert (and after-dinner snack and evening snack and probably breakfast tomorrow).
8. A lot of lines at work today.
9. Two sweet sleeping girls who look like angels when they are asleep. (Of course, they look like angels when they are awake as well!)
10. A book to read before going to bed as I sit beside an awesome husband who will probably play with my hair.

1 comment:

Evelyn @ Hanging by a Silver Lining said...

I think that last one deserves a whole post in itself. My husband doesn't and I sooooo wish he would.