This week I have been trying a new work schedule, splitting my shift so I work a couple of hours in the morning and a couple in the evening. It has been so, so nice being done by 9:30 or 10:00 every night, but the nicest thing has been being able to spend time with Mike.
He is on a much deserved break right now. He took 17 credits over 2 summer terms that lasted only about 6 or 7 weeks total! Can I just take a minute and tell you how proud of him I am. He is a hard worker, a good husband, a good father, a great man, a fantastic student, a wonderful friend. I used to dream about what my husband would be like and I waited a long time for him. As soon as I started dating Mike, I knew he was the one I was looking for, I just didn't know how much more than what I was looking for he was. I couldn't have dreamed someone so perfect for me.
Ok. That's enough mushy for tonight. I'm happy to be able to work for a company who is willing to work with me and I'm happy to be Mike's wife.
today, I blog!
12 years ago

1 comment:
How nice to be able to split the shifts. I think Mike is pretty lucky to get you too.
Post a Comment