They're awesome! I know you know that by now, but today I just feel like I need to say it again.
They make me so happy. I love spending the day with them. I love, love, love making them giggle and laugh. I love dancing with them. I love having them climb all over me while I try to read a book. I love laying on the floor with them to read the books they want to read instead. I love watching them play together as Owyn tries so hard to be good and share but still prevent Lily from getting into all of her favorite toys. I love being followed from room to room by a new crawler who grins a great big grin whenever she sees me. I love having her pull at my legs as she tries to stand up to get closer to me. I love before nap snuggles. I love after nap snuggles. I even love the during nap snuggles when Owyn climbs up on my bed while I'm sleeping.
I love the days and nights filled with needs that can only be filled by me, as exhausting and overwhelming as it is. Being a mommy is so much more--so much better--than I ever dreamed, and I dreamed a lot about it. I love them so.
today, I blog!
12 years ago

1 comment:
That is such a sweet post.
Post a Comment